More Evernote

I promised to share more about Evernote, the truly awesome free tool that you can use on any computer, tablet or smartphone to “remember everything”. Used extensively by teachers and students around the world, there are many educational applications for Evernote

This video is from Melbourne’s very own Evernote Education Ambassador, primary teacher Rebecca Spink. The video gives you an overview of some of the ways she uses Evernote both as a personal productivity assistant and in managing her classroom and students. If you are interested in making videos and wonder how she did this, I can see that the video was made using Haiku Deck and iMovie, two of the apps we have installed on our class iPads.

Bec writes extensively about using Evernote in education on her blog Miss Spink on Tech. If you are at all interested in giving Evernote a go, whether on an iPad, phone, PC or Mac I highly recommend a browse through her articles. She also curates a Flipboard magazine about Evernote in Education where you’ll find many of her blog posts plus articles from other sources.

Have you tried Evernote yet?

One comment